Yes it was a boy.....Kamden Chance......
Yes, a boy. Yes, she shold be the next Viking Coach.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Yes it was a boy.....Kamden Chance......
I think bostic would be a good choice and kim moore a good choice for the volleyball.
I think that Kim Moore needs to get a teaching job first
Thank you that is awsome!!! Hope he does not look like his father [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] The mother would be okay though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvhoops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, a boy. Yes, she shold be the next Viking Coach. </div></div>
What makes you think she wants it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
you are right...i didn't even think about that...i can't believe you actually have to teach too
Well, with her jv success, that is a possibility...who knows..Do you???
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glory_Days</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are right...i didn't even think about that...i can't believe you actually have to teach too </div></div>
YOu do not actually have to teach... they would like you to if you are an head coach.. but it is not the law or anything but the VHSL suggests that. I was just saying that is another choice that they could have... that is all.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvhoops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, with her jv success, that is a possibility...who knows..Do you??? </div></div>
I know she loves it and all.. but I do not see her doing it right now.. who is to say in a couple years she might be interested.
Bookmarks